Take Care Of Your Body
Daily exercise is must for all age group to be healthy which helps to take a good care of body. Infants and Kids do exercise with their continuous moments/activities, Teenagers do play outdoor games and engage in other physical activities. But I guess after 20-25 years of age most of the people forget to do physical exercises and get busy with their daily schedules. Which later leads to health issues as there is no time has given for Body and Mind.
While there are many aspects of our health which are not in our control, but we can take care of those thing which are under our control. Here are few tips to start doing basic exercise to keep our body fit and Mind peaceful/calm.
Simple Tips to take care of your Body:
- Walking for 20minutes a day : helps to strengthens your joints and the Heart, burn calories and lower your blood sugar
- Basic Yoga practices : Helps to decrease the Stress, relieves anxiety, may reduce inflammation, helps to improve heart health. (In the beginning learn Yoga poses under the expert and then practice on daily basis. You can refer this link for more information )
- Go for jogging : It helps to strength the immune system, helps to prevent hypertension.
- Pranayama practices : Helps to manage the stress, provide deep relaxation for mind and body. (Learn Pranayamas under the guidance of experts in the beginning)
- Swimming is also a best way of exercise which keeps your body fit and gives relaxation to mind. Click here to know more about how to keep healthy mind.
- Drinking sufficient water helps for good digestion.
- Have a healthy and fresh food in your daily diet. Having fruits daily also helps in many ways.
- Many doctors have recommended that adults should have an average of 7-8 hours of sleep.